“The Revolution Begins with Dialogue”
Inspired by conversational podcasts on deep meaningful subjects and ideas, the WEBB Squared staff team – Stephanie Terry, Rinnie Orr, and Mashallah Salaam – have created a new podcast to discuss race, race amity, racial equity, unity, abundance, interdependence, relational power, and more.
We know we don’t have all the answers, but we do believe that “the remedy” lies in these conversations and the coming together as friends and collaborators creates a community that can address these issues.
or wherever you get your favorite podcasts.
We believe “the remedy” to the race divide lies in the process of critical conversations and powerful dialogue.
Race equity is a destination, and the solutions are found on the journey.LISTEN ON YOUTUBE:
Listen and support our podcast as Patreon Subscribers
We invite you to become a podcast Patreon subscriber.
We hope you will join us and be a part of our ever growing community!
BE a part of the revolution!
BE a part of the dialogue!
BE a part of the journey!
Where we make space: We discuss "What does mindset have to do with it?" – The Remedy Podcast
- Where we make space: We discuss "What does mindset have to do with it?"
- Where we meditate on: "Who were you before the world told you who you were supposed to be?"
- Where we laugh: a conversation with guest and comedian Rob Santos
- Interlude: We are "just doing it" – WEBB Squared moving forward into 2022
- Where we examine: Emotions, trauma, and emotional intelligence